+= equivalent

Stef Pillaert BK-2
Hello,

is there going to be a possibility in the future to do things like:

A([1 2 3],[7 10 11]) += 5;

I think this will be faster than:

A([1 2 3],[7 10 11]) = A([1 2 3],[7 10 11]) + 5;

(searching elements only happens once in the first example...)

Or is there allready a way to avoid what happens in example two?

I'm sorry, but I don't feel capable to write those things in C++...

+= equivalent

John W. Eaton-6
On  7-Oct-1997, Stef Pillaert <[hidden email]> wrote:

| is there going to be a possibility in the future to do things like:
|
| A([1 2 3],[7 10 11]) += 5;

Someday, maybe.

I've modified the parser in the 2.1.x sources to accept this syntax
but support for the operations still needs to be written.

jwe