error: value on right hand side of assignment is undefined

error: value on right hand side of assignment is undefined

haryys

Re: error: value on right hand side of assignment is undefined

PhilipNienhuis
haryys wrote
> <https://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/file/t373915/perimetras.png>
> <https://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/file/t373915/plotas.png>
> <https://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/file/t373915/scenarijus.png>
> <https://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/file/t373915/error.png>

That's not much info, just some pictures of output :-)
Please upload the script you used and the values of the arguments it is
called with.
Maybe in function 'perimetras' you could start with the separate statements

to simply echo the values of a and b.
The pics you showed make me suspect that variable 'b' hasn't been
initialized.

philip

Re: error: value on right hand side of assignment is undefined

nrjank
Administrator

Please upload the script you used and the values of the arguments it is
called with.

To add, since most input/output is conveniently text, please just copy paste your exact inputs and the outputs you get, including any exact error messages in full. This way we don't have to guess.  It'll help us help you get right to the root of the problem.