[forge] secsXd repository and meta-repository

[forge] secsXd repository and meta-repository

marco atzeri-2
Hi Carlo and forge maintainers,

what's happened to the code repository for

secs1d-0.1.0
secs2d-0.0.9
secs3d-0.0.1

they are not in mercurial and neither in the git one.

In addition the only external Homepage link is clearly broken

secs2d -> http://www.comson.org/dem

Carlo, do you have the code somewhere else ?

In addition the page at
https://octave.sourceforge.io/developers.php

reports

"Code

The source code for each Octave Forge package is on its own individual
mercurial or git repository. To clone all package repositories locally,
we provide a meta-repository  octave-forge. "

but the link in not valid;  I guess as there two different
mercurial and git repositories

Regards
MArco