geometry 1.6.0 released

Carnë Draug-2
Hi everyone

a new release of the geometry package is out, version 1.6.0, by Juan
Carbajal. Enjoy Octave responsibly.

Carnë

Re: geometry 1.6.0 released

JuanPi
On Fri, Oct 12, 2012 at 5:22 PM, Carnë Draug <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi everyone
>
> a new release of the geometry package is out, version 1.6.0, by Juan
> Carbajal. Enjoy Octave responsibly.
>
> Carnë

I thought the plotting was fixed, but apparently it wasn't.
http://octave.sourceforge.net/geometry/function/drawCylinder.html

This function uses fltk to generate the plot, but for some reason
generate_html is not getting them.

--
JuanPi Carbajal
-----

Re: geometry 1.6.0 released

Rafael Laboissière
* Carnë Draug <[hidden email]> [2012-10-12 17:22]:

> a new release of the geometry package is out, version 1.6.0, by Juan
> Carbajal. Enjoy Octave responsibly.

Thanks for this new release.  When trying to build the Debian package
for geometry, I have found two problems in the tarball:

1) The directories src/octclip/ and inst/octclip/src/ seem to be
duplicated.  I think that the second one should be removed from the
tarball.

2) The file _oc_polybool.oct is correctly built but does not get
installed into the architecture-dependent directory.  The very thin patch
attached below fixes the problem.  It simply copies the file from
src/octclip/ into src/, after its compilation.  That may not be an
elegant way of addressing this issue but it works, at least.

Please, fix these issues in the next release.

Rafael

install-oct-file.patch (662 bytes) Download Attachment