has anyone tried using SWIG for generating a wrapper around liboctave?

has anyone tried using SWIG for generating a wrapper around liboctave?

Joe Norton
Hello.

I wanted to find out if anyone has tried using SWIG to generate a
wrapper around liboctave.  I would like to re-use some of the matrix
data structures and methods but want to write my "glue" code in Tcl
and/or Perl instead of the octave scripting language.  If you have, I
would appreciate any pointers and/or tips that you could send me.

thanks,

- joe

--

       _                 Joe Norton
     /   \____________   Unified Design Systems Laboratory

     phone: (512) 794-4348 | pager: (800) 516-5396 | fax: (512) 794-4793
 Bridgepoint Plaza I | 5918 West Courtyard Drive, Suite 330 | Austin TX  78730