hdf5 hdf5oct

hdf5 hdf5oct – I'm trying to build hdf5 support in Octave, building 4.4.1 from source. The documentation says hdf5 support is enabled by default, without being ...
On Thu, Nov 15, 2018 at 3:28 AM jb <jbishop2112@...> wrote: > I'm trying to build hdf5 support in Octave, building 4.4.1 from source. ...
Yes that's the one, it has been available there on github for a few years and people have evidently been using it. I'm not aware of any similar p...
Am 15.11.18 um 12:08 schrieb jb: > Yes that's the one, it has been available there on github for a few years and > people have evidently b...
On Thu, Nov 15, 2018 at 12:57 PM Michael Martins <michael.martins@...> wrote: > Am 15.11.18 um 12:08 schrieb jb: > > Yes that'...
@siko1056 (Kai): thank you for that modified h5read. It works! From the message I thought it was octave with the mislaid hdf5 libraries, and did ...
On Fri, Nov 16, 2018 at 3:09 AM jb <jbishop2112@...> wrote: > @siko1056 (Kai): thank you for that modified h5read. It works! From the ...
OK took a closer look at h5test.m. There's certainly some problem with the creation of a subgroup, and the creation of a complex dataset. I think...
jb wrote > OK took a closer look at h5test.m. There's certainly some problem with the > creation of a subgroup, and the creation of a comp...
Philip, I'm afraid patches are a bit beyond my typical use of software so whatever is best is about all I can say. On that note however there was...
I'm not too knowledgeable about hdf5 as yet and do not have any insight to the h5test problem right now, but now that h5write is working, I've im...