hello !!

kim jung su
Hello, I am a graduate student of electrical engineering at korea university in KOREA

I am sorry for my sudden mail. I have a question.

For some reasons, I have to compile not all octave software but only octave library (only octave/oct.h).

The Makefile which is produced by 'configure' instruction is to compile all octave software.

In fact, I am going to compile only octave libraries with cc68k instead of gcc.

cc68k is a gnu c_compiler as like gcc.

Anyway, Can I get a makefile compile only octave library.

Or could you teach me the part of Makefile to compile only octave libraries.

Because the Makefile which is produced by 'configure' instruction contain various part

as axample , it  contains lex & yacc.

I'll wait your reply.

------  with best regards  ------

                     Kim Jung Su