help pl

Jeb Ri
I often get error message while trying to run script file
-undefined near line 2 column. even after changing path .pl. suggest what to do

Re: help pl

Valentin Ortega
On 10/12/14 05:24, Jeb Ri wrote:
I often get error message while trying to run script file
-undefined near line 2 column. even after changing path .pl. suggest what to do

Hello Jeb,

could you please attach the relevant part of the script you are running which causes the error message.
Some information about the operative system and version of octave that you are using  might also be helpful.

Best regards.
Valentin.

Re: help pl

Doug Stewart-4

On Tue, Dec 9, 2014 at 11:24 PM, Jeb Ri <[hidden email]> wrote:
I often get error message while trying to run script file
-undefined near line 2 column. even after changing path .pl. suggest what to do

I wish I had magical powers and could look from my house and see what is happening in your computer, but until that happens, you will have to explain in more detail what you did and what you see.

--
DASCertificate for 206392

Re: help pl

vinukn