help with audiodevinfo

Rik-4
Could someone with access to Matlab run

x = audiodevinfo

The answer will vary somewhat based on the capabilities of your machine,
but I'm interested in whether the struct arrays returned are column vectors
or row vectors.  In Octave, they are row vectors as shown by the result on
my machine.

x =

  scalar structure containing the fields:

    input =

      1x4 struct array containing the fields:

        Name
        DriverVersion
        ID

    output =

      1x15 struct array containing the fields:

        Name
        DriverVersion
        ID

Thanks,
Rik

Re: help with audiodevinfo

Burgers, A.R. (Teun)
Op 31-12-2019 om 18:24 schreef Rik:

> Could someone with access to Matlab run
>
> x = audiodevinfo
>
> The answer will vary somewhat based on the capabilities of your machine,
> but I'm interested in whether the struct arrays returned are column vectors
> or row vectors.  In Octave, they are row vectors as shown by the result on
> my machine.
>
> x =
>
>    scalar structure containing the fields:
>
>      input =
>
>        1x4 struct array containing the fields:
>
>          Name
>          DriverVersion
>          ID
>
>      output =
>
>        1x15 struct array containing the fields:
>
>          Name
>          DriverVersion
>          ID
>
> Thanks,
> Rik

I get this, row vectors apparently:

 >> version
ans =  '9.5.0.1049112 (R2018b) Update 3'

 >> x=audiodevinfo
x = struct with fields:

      input: [1×2 struct]
     output: [1×2 struct]