icons for MacOS X

bpabbott
Administrator
Carlo,

I stumbled across this icon generator for MacOS X today.

        http://www.amnoid.de/icns/makeicns.html

I assume it would be useful in constructing the needed Octave icon for MacOS X.

Ben

Re: icons for MacOS X

Carlo de Falco-2

On 27 Nov 2013, at 20:52, Ben Abbott <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Carlo,
>
> I stumbled across this icon generator for MacOS X today.
>
> http://www.amnoid.de/icns/makeicns.html
>
> I assume it would be useful in constructing the needed Octave icon for MacOS X.
>
> Ben

Ben,
That might be useful for havong the icon built directly from the makefiles.
For now I created the attached icon file with the GUI tool included with XTools.
c.

Octave.icns (144K) Download Attachment