installing problem

arpit dewangan
hello sir/madam

this document will show that this are the dependencies of octave in which problem occur and problem type is also written. I am using octave in fedora23 .

Please check

Thank you

attachment0 (1K) Download Attachment

Octave unable to load shared library libtatlas.so.3 on Fedora (was: installing problem)

Mike Miller-4
On Sun, Jul 10, 2016 at 13:21:19 +0530, arpit dewangan wrote:
> hello sir/madam

Hi, no need to be formal on this list :)

> this document will show that this are the dependencies of octave in which
> problem occur and problem type is also written. I am using octave in
> fedora23 .

Including the attached plain text inline here for easier reading (inline
text is always preferred over attachments when possible):

> octave-netcdf
> octave-io
> octave-statistics
> octave-struct
> octave-control
> octave-signal
> octave-image
> octave-ncarray
> octave-GeographicLib
> octave-jsonlab
> octave-nnet
> octave-metch
> octave-symbolic
> octave-dicom
> octave-communications
> octave-optim
> octave-general
> octave-specfun
> octave-audio
> octave-mathgl
> octave-odepkg
> octave-quaternion
> octave-NLopt
> octave-octcdf
> octave-miscellaneous
> octave-parallel
> octave-gsl
> octave-lhapdf
> /usr/libexec/octave/4.0.1/exec/i686-redhat-linux-gnu/octave-gui: error while loading shared libraries: libtatlas.so.3: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory while running octave
> /usr/libexec/octave/4.0.1/exec/i686-redhat-linux-gnu/octave-gui: error while loading shared libraries: libtatlas.so.3: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
> warning: %post(octave-parallel-2.2.1-2.fc23.i686) scriptlet failed, exit status 127
> Non-fatal POSTIN scriptlet failure in rpm package "PACKAGE NAME"
> Non-fatal POSTIN scriptlet failure in rpm package "PACKAGE NAME"

You might want to report this to the Octave maintainers for the Fedora
distribution. Several Fedora users and developers monitor this list, so
maybe they can help identify whether this is a packaging error or a user
configuration problem.