instrument-control and MinGW

Andrius Sutas
Hey,

I was unable to compile instrument-control package in MinGW due to
missing Linux headers (namely: linux/i2c-dev.h, linux/parport.h and
linux/ppdev.h) which results in fail of whole package. Though, I was
able to compile and successfully test the Serial part as standalone
Oct-File.

So does anyone have constructive criticism how instrument-control
package should advance regarding this?

Re: instrument-control and MinGW

Juan Pablo Carbajal
On Mon, Sep 17, 2012 at 12:01 PM, Andrius Sutas <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hey,
>
> I was unable to compile instrument-control package in MinGW due to
> missing Linux headers (namely: linux/i2c-dev.h, linux/parport.h and
> linux/ppdev.h) which results in fail of whole package. Though, I was
> able to compile and successfully test the Serial part as standalone
> Oct-File.
>
> So does anyone have constructive criticism how instrument-control
> package should advance regarding this?

Are you asking in relation to the Windows compatible version of the
package? If that is the question, I have nothing to say. I have rarely
developed in Windows.

--
M. Sc. Juan Pablo Carbajal
-----