integral not on octave forge fn list?

nrjank
Administrator
just realized that none of the semi-newer integral functions are listed at:
https://octave.sourceforge.io/octave/overview.html#Functions_of_One_Variable

did I miss doing something when I added them?

Re: integral not on octave forge fn list?

Mike Miller-4
On Sat, Jun 20, 2020 at 20:49:33 -0400, Nicholas Jankowski wrote:
> just realized that none of the semi-newer integral functions are listed at:
> https://octave.sourceforge.io/octave/overview.html#Functions_of_One_Variable
>

> did I miss doing something when I added them?

No, you did everything right. Best to look at a current copy of the user
manual:

  https://octave.org/doc/v5.2.0/Functions-of-Multiple-Variables.html#XREFintegral2

The Octave Forge web site copy of the core Octave functions hasn't been
updated since version 4.2.0. See this unresolved bug:

  https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?53860

Cheers,

On Sat, Jun 20, 2020 at 9:06 PM Mike Miller <[hidden email]> wrote:
On Sat, Jun 20, 2020 at 20:49:33 -0400, Nicholas Jankowski wrote:
> just realized that none of the semi-newer integral functions are listed at:
> https://octave.sourceforge.io/octave/overview.html#Functions_of_One_Variable
>

> did I miss doing something when I added them?

No, you did everything right. Best to look at a current copy of the user
manual:

  https://octave.org/doc/v5.2.0/Functions-of-Multiple-Variables.html#XREFintegral2

The Octave Forge web site copy of the core Octave functions hasn't been
updated since version 4.2.0. See this unresolved bug:

  https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?53860

ok, thanks. I saw that it was in the octave.org docs, just noticed the discrepancy with the sourceforge page and hadn't seen that bug.