lsfir2.m

Robert Hoult

I want to design a FIR differentiator. This feature is available in MATLAB firls but not apparently in OCTAVE firls. However, searching the web it appears someone has written a modified version (lsfir2.m) that addresses this issue. The question is how do I access this routine to give it a try?

Robert

Re: lsfir2.m

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY
Hi

Le 08/01/2020 à 15:34, Robert Hoult a écrit :

> I want to design a FIR differentiator. This feature is available in
> MATLAB firls but not apparently in OCTAVE firls. However, searching the
> web it appears someone has written a modified version (lsfir2.m) that
> addresses this issue. The question is how do I access this routine to
> give it a try?

You can also try the latest file attached to this bug report

https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailitem&item_id=51310

Rgds

--

I never lose. I either win or learn - Nelson Mandela