make check for current stable on ubuntu 16.04

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
7 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

make check for current stable on ubuntu 16.04

tmacchant
I have built current stable source hd-id 00d42b86d0a5.

Summary:

  PASS                            14727
  FAIL                                1
  XFAIL (reported bug)               31
  XFAIL (expected failure)            5
  SKIP (missing feature)             39
  SKIP (run-time condition)          12

  scripts/plot/util/__opengl_info__.m ......................... PASS      2/3  
                                                                  FAIL    1
fntest.log

>>>>> processing /home/mousei7/work/Octave/octave-hg-stable/octave/scripts/plot/util/__opengl_info__.m
***** testif HAVE_OPENGL, HAVE_FLTK; have_window_system () && any (strcmp ("fltk", available_graphics_toolkits ()))
 old_toolkit = graphics_toolkit ();
 unwind_protect
   graphics_toolkit ("fltk");
   a = __opengl_info__ ();
 unwind_protect_cleanup
   graphics_toolkit (old_toolkit);
 end_unwind_protect
 assert (! isempty (a));
 assert (isfield (a, "version"));
!!!!! test failed
value on right hand side of assignment is undefined


Tatsuro


Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: make check for current stable on ubuntu 16.04

tmacchant
----- Original Message -----

> From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
> To: "[hidden email]"
> Cc:
> Date: 2018/3/19, Mon 18:28
> Subject: make check for current stable on ubuntu 16.04
>
> I have built current stable source hd-id 00d42b86d0a5.
>
> Summary:
>
>   PASS                            14727
>   FAIL                                1
>   XFAIL (reported bug)               31
>   XFAIL (expected failure)            5
>   SKIP (missing feature)             39
>   SKIP (run-time condition)          12
>
>   scripts/plot/util/__opengl_info__.m ......................... PASS      2/3  
>                                                                   FAIL    1
> fntest.log
>
>>>>>>  processing
> /home/mousei7/work/Octave/octave-hg-stable/octave/scripts/plot/util/__opengl_info__.m
> ***** testif HAVE_OPENGL, HAVE_FLTK; have_window_system () && any
> (strcmp ("fltk", available_graphics_toolkits ()))
>  old_toolkit = graphics_toolkit ();
>  unwind_protect
>    graphics_toolkit ("fltk");
>    a = __opengl_info__ ();
>  unwind_protect_cleanup
>    graphics_toolkit (old_toolkit);
>  end_unwind_protect
>  assert (! isempty (a));
>  assert (isfield (a, "version"));
> !!!!! test failed
> value on right hand side of assignment is undefined
>

Forgot to mention

make[2]: [doc/interpreter/octave_interpreter.qch] Error 1 (ignored)
  GEN      doc/interpreter/octave_interpreter.qhc
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./doc/interpreter/prepare_qhelp.py", line 27, in <module>
    import lxml.html as lh
ImportError: No module named lxml.html
Makefile:27893: recipe for target 'doc/interpreter/octave_interpreter.qhc' failed

Please tell me the way to install lxml.html to python (2 or 3?)

Tatsuro

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: make check for current stable on ubuntu 16.04

PhilipNienhuis
tmacchant wrote
> ----- Original Message -----
>
>> From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
>> To: "

> octave-maintainers@

> "
>> Cc:
>> Date: 2018/3/19, Mon 18:28
>> Subject: make check for current stable on ubuntu 16.04
>>
>> I have built current stable source hd-id 00d42b86d0a5.
>>
>> Summary:
>>
>>   PASS                            14727
>>   FAIL                                1
>>   XFAIL (reported bug)               31
>>   XFAIL (expected failure)            5
>>   SKIP (missing feature)             39
>>   SKIP (run-time condition)          12
>>
>>   scripts/plot/util/__opengl_info__.m ......................... PASS     
>> 2/3  
>>                                                                   FAIL   
>> 1
>> fntest.log
>>
>>>>>>>  processing
>> /home/mousei7/work/Octave/octave-hg-stable/octave/scripts/plot/util/__opengl_info__.m
>> ***** testif HAVE_OPENGL, HAVE_FLTK; have_window_system () && any
>> (strcmp ("fltk", available_graphics_toolkits ()))
>>  old_toolkit = graphics_toolkit ();
>>  unwind_protect
>>    graphics_toolkit ("fltk");
>>    a = __opengl_info__ ();
>>  unwind_protect_cleanup
>>    graphics_toolkit (old_toolkit);
>>  end_unwind_protect
>>  assert (! isempty (a));
>>  assert (isfield (a, "version"));
>> !!!!! test failed
>> value on right hand side of assignment is undefined
>>
>
> Forgot to mention
>
> make[2]: [doc/interpreter/octave_interpreter.qch] Error 1 (ignored)
>   GEN      doc/interpreter/octave_interpreter.qhc
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "./doc/interpreter/prepare_qhelp.py", line 27, in
> <module>
>     import lxml.html as lh
> ImportError: No module named lxml.html
> Makefile:27893: recipe for target 'doc/interpreter/octave_interpreter.qhc'
> failed
>
> Please tell me the way to install lxml.html to python (2 or 3?)

This has been fixed, please see bug 53368.

Philip



--
Sent from: http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/Octave-Maintainers-f1638794.html

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: make check for current stable on ubuntu 16.04

Dmitri A. Sergatskov
In reply to this post by tmacchant


On Mon, Mar 19, 2018 at 4:28 AM, Tatsuro MATSUOKA <[hidden email]> wrote:
I have built current stable source hd-id 00d42b86d0a5.

Summary:

  PASS                            14727
  FAIL                                1
  XFAIL (reported bug)               31
  XFAIL (expected failure)            5
  SKIP (missing feature)             39
  SKIP (run-time condition)          12

  scripts/plot/util/__opengl_info__.m ......................... PASS      2/3  
                                                                  FAIL    1


​This might be an issue with your opengl driver. Try
LIBGL_ALWAYS_SOFTWARE=1
​ ​make check


 

Tatsuro



​Dmitri.
--
 

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: make check for current stable on ubuntu 16.04

tmacchant
----- Original Message -----
>From: Dmitri A. Sergatskov <
>To: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
>Cc: "octave-maintainers
>Date: 2018/3/20, Tue 02:48
>Subject: Re: make check for current stable on ubuntu 16.04

>I have built current stable source hd-id 00d42b86d0a5.
>>
>>Summary:
>>
>>  PASS                             14727
>>  FAIL                                 1
>>  XFAIL (reported bug)               31
>>  XFAIL (expected failure)            5
>>  SKIP (missing feature)             39
>>  SKIP (run-time condition)          12
>>
>>  scripts/plot/util/__opengl_ info__.m ......................... PASS      2/3  
>>                                                                    FAIL    1
>​This might be an issue with your opengl driver. Try
>​LIBGL_ALWAYS_SOFTWARE=1​ ​make check

>

>​Dmitri.

LIBGL_ALWAYS_SOFTWARE=1​ does not change the situation.


Is there possibility to related with nvidia card?

Tatsuro


Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: make check for current stable on ubuntu 16.04

Dmitri A. Sergatskov


On Mon, Mar 19, 2018 at 5:47 PM, Tatsuro MATSUOKA <[hidden email]> wrote:
----- Original Message -----
>From: Dmitri A. Sergatskov <
>To: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
>Cc: "octave-maintainers
>Date: 2018/3/20, Tue 02:48
>Subject: Re: make check for current stable on ubuntu 16.04

>I have built current stable source hd-id 00d42b86d0a5.
>>
>>Summary:
>>
>>  PASS                             14727
>>  FAIL                                 1
>>  XFAIL (reported bug)               31
>>  XFAIL (expected failure)            5
>>  SKIP (missing feature)             39
>>  SKIP (run-time condition)          12
>>
>>  scripts/plot/util/__opengl_ info__.m ......................... PASS      2/3  
>>                                                                    FAIL    1
>​This might be an issue with your opengl driver. Try
>​LIBGL_ALWAYS_SOFTWARE=1​ ​make check

>

>​Dmitri.

LIBGL_ALWAYS_SOFTWARE=1​ does not change the situation.


Is there possibility to related with nvidia card?


​I think it would not work if you have the nvidia proprietary driver.
You may try :

​LIBGL_ALWAYS_SOFTWARE=1 LD_PRELOAD=libGLX_mesa.so.0 make check

​(change the name of the mesa library accordingly -- I use the one that is on Fedora
distribution).


 

Tatsuro


​Dmitri.
--

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: make check for current stable on ubuntu 16.04

Mike Miller-4
On Mon, Mar 19, 2018 at 17:51:23 -0500, Dmitri A. Sergatskov wrote:
> I think it would not work if you have the nvidia proprietary driver.
> You may try :
>
> LIBGL_ALWAYS_SOFTWARE=1 LD_PRELOAD=libGLX_mesa.so.0 make check
>
> (change the name of the mesa library accordingly -- I use the one that is
> on Fedora
> distribution).

This isn't going to work on Ubuntu 16.04, Mesa was not built against
libglvnd back then.

There may be a different LD_PRELOAD that will work, but libGLX_mesa.so.0
wouldn't have existed.

--
mike

signature.asc (849 bytes) Download Attachment