mkpkgadd from within octave-forge

David Bateman-3
I have a small problem, in that I'd like to be able to use the mkpkgadd
script from within octave-forge, in conjunction with the dispatch command
to do function overloading on startup. However, as mkpkgadd is only in
the octave source tree and not install I can't.

Would it be possible to install this script? If so where should it be
installed? In EPREFIX/bin ? Or maybe PREFIX/share/octave-2.1.xx/ somewhere?

Regards
David

Motorola CRM                                 +33 1 69 35 25 00 (Ph)
Espace Technologique, Commune de St Aubin    +33 1 69 35 25 01 (Fax)
91193 Gif-Sur-Yvette FRANCE

[x] General Business Information
[ ] Motorola Internal Use Only
[ ] Motorola Confidential Proprietary