msh package for finite element meshes

Mishal0488
Hi Guys

I see that there is a msh package used to generate a mesh for finite element
analysis. The documentation for this package is very poor, has anyone
managed to use this package or something similar?

Re: msh package for finite element meshes

Nicklas Karlsson
> Hi Guys
>
> I see that there is a msh package used to generate a mesh for finite element
> analysis. The documentation for this package is very poor, has anyone
> managed to use this package or something similar?

I used mesh functions with within FEM program but may bew able to help you anyway.

Related to this I used some kind of modified interpolation method provided by someon here to interpolate measurement data using delaunay mesh, same type of triangulation used for finite element analysis. This interpolation function might be useful if you need to visualize data not just at point solved, for example following a plane or a line. To import solution into Octave may also be useful if further calculations are needed on solution.