need test run in Matlab / help understanding debugger

need test run in Matlab / help understanding debugger

It seems my recent refactoring of the call stack did some damage to the
debugger.  I'm trying to understand the best way to fix that and also
make it (more?) compatible with Matlab.

Could someone please run the following test with the attached files?
Unpacking the tar file will create a directory dbtst.  In Matlab, cd to
that directory and execute the following commands:

   diary on
   f1

%% Now you should be at a debug/keyboard prompt.
%% At the debug prompt, execute the commands

   f3
   dbup
   dbstack
   f3
   whos
   evalin ('caller', 'a')
   dbcont

%% Now you should be at the top-level prompt.  Execute

   diary off

and post the resulting diary file as a reply to this message.

dbtst.tar.gz (414 bytes) Download Attachment

Re: need test run in Matlab / help understanding debugger

nrjank
On Wed, Apr 3, 2019 at 4:31 PM John W. Eaton <[hidden email]> wrote:

and post the resulting diary file as a reply to this message.

Matlab 2018b, diary attached.