new version of Lapack

Stephen R. van den Berg-2
I don't know if anybody noticed, but since November 1994 (or so) there
exists a new (updated) version of Lapack (Fortran version).

It might be a good idea to bring octave into sync with any new files in
the new Lapack version.

Just my 2 pfennig (we live in Germany here :-).

--
Sincerely,                                  [hidden email]
           Stephen R. van den Berg (AKA BuGless).

"My name is Smith, the P is not pronounced."

Re: new version of Lapack

Vinayak Dutt
#
#It might be a good idea to bring octave into sync with any new files in
#the new Lapack version.
#

New version reminds me of another library which goes into Octave: kpathsea

As I was updating my LaTeX installation, I noticed that the kpathsea
library is now upto version 2.6.

--vinayak-
/*
 * vinayak dutt