(no subject)

Jonathan Camilleri
I am trying to draw a histogram but I realized that 'histogram' does not quite exist in Octave although it seems to exist in MATLab.

I cannot use the bug logger either I forgot my password and did not receive the email, and, it seems that my cases are invalid so far.

Jonathan Camilleri

Mobile (MT): ++356 7982 7113
E-mail: [hidden email]
Please consider your environmental responsibility before printing this e-mail.

I usually reply to emails within 2 business days.  If it's urgent, give me a call.

Re:

karl
Am 19.11.2015 um 10:57 schrieb Jonathan Camilleri:
I am trying to draw a histogram but I realized that 'histogram' does not quite exist in Octave although it seems to exist in MATLab.

I cannot use the bug logger either I forgot my password and did not receive the email, and, it seems that my cases are invalid so far.

Jonathan Camilleri

Mobile (MT): ++356 7982 7113
E-mail: [hidden email]
Please consider your environmental responsibility before printing this e-mail.

I usually reply to emails within 2 business days.  If it's urgent, give me a call.

Oh, Jonathan,

there is a documentation for Octave and there you can find a function called "hist".
Can you guess what this function is for?
Yes, RTFM is often the solution.

Karl

Re:

jbect
Le 19/11/2015 11:04, karl a écrit :
Am 19.11.2015 um 10:57 schrieb Jonathan Camilleri:
I am trying to draw a histogram but I realized that 'histogram' does not quite exist in Octave although it seems to exist in MATLab.

I cannot use the bug logger either I forgot my password and did not receive the email, and, it seems that my cases are invalid so far.Oh, Jonathan,

there is a documentation for Octave and there you can find a function called "hist".

You should also search the mailing list : someone has very recently proposed an implementation of histogram, I believe.

@++
Julien