(no subject)

Ritvik Agarwal
hey,
I have been trying to find the Octave (<=3.0) for windows and am unable to find it ,I will be greatly thankful if anybody can help me.

Re: your mail

Mike Miller-4
On Thu, Apr 11, 2019 at 01:25:00 +0530, Ritvik Agarwal wrote:
> I have been trying to find the Octave (<=3.0) for windows and am unable to
> find it ,I will be greatly thankful if anybody can help me.

Is there a specific reason that you want an ancient version of Octave?
We would recommend that you use Octave 5.1 for Windows.

That said, for ancient Octave binaries you can try looking in

  https://sourceforge.net/projects/octave/files/Octave%20Windows%20binaries/

Re: your mail

Ritvik Agarwal
sir,
actually am pursuing a machine learning course on coursera and it is specified in thier guidelines that either I have to code on matlab or octave(<=3.0)
and am trying for last 3 4 days but am not able to find it anywhere

On Thu 11 Apr, 2019, 03:13 Mike Miller, <[hidden email]> wrote:
On Thu, Apr 11, 2019 at 01:25:00 +0530, Ritvik Agarwal wrote:
> I have been trying to find the Octave (<=3.0) for windows and am unable to
> find it ,I will be greatly thankful if anybody can help me.

Is there a specific reason that you want an ancient version of Octave?
We would recommend that you use Octave 5.1 for Windows.

That said, for ancient Octave binaries you can try looking in

  https://sourceforge.net/projects/octave/files/Octave%20Windows%20binaries/

Re: your mail

Andreas Weber-6
Am 11.04.19 um 09:30 schrieb Ritvik Agarwal:
> actually am pursuing a machine learning course on coursera and it is
> specified in thier guidelines that either I have to code on matlab or
> octave(<=3.0)

Please cite that part or add a link.

-- Andy

Re: your mail

nrjank

On Thu, Apr 11, 2019 at 03:30 Ritvik Agarwal <[hidden email]> wrote:
sir,
actually am pursuing a machine learning course on coursera and it is specified in thier guidelines that either I have to code on matlab or octave(<=3.0)
and am trying for last 3 4 days but am not able to find it anywhere

We have had several people previously mention they were taking the coursera machine learning course using octave, and none ever mentioned being forced to use an extremely out of date version.  Could it have meant >=3.0 ?