(no subject)

sujith

Hi,

I would like to create a matrix of strings of image file names such that later in a function I can call individual string of the matrix for image reading purpose. But matrices and cell arrays cant call the strings for image reading. Please let me know if there is a way to read image matrices .

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Re: Matrix of strings for image reading

siko1056
On Wed, May 22, 2019 at 9:04 AM madhav <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I would like to create a matrix of strings of image file names such that later in a function I can call individual string of the matrix for image reading purpose. But matrices and cell arrays cant call the strings for image reading. Please let me know if there is a way to read image matrices .

Sorry, I do not fully understand the problem.  Do you want something like this?

   img_names = {"img1.jpg", "img2.jpg"};
   for i = 1:length (img_names)
      imshow (img_names{i});
   endfor

Otherwise be a bit more verbose with short code snippets to outline
your intentions.

Best,
Kai