octave-2.0.8

Ted.Harding
Hi Folks,
I finally pulled 2.0.8 (Linux binaries). Looks like a nice job. Thanks!

I would like to be able to make/get a formatted manual (on the lines of
the trusty old 1.0/1.1.1 manual), to have a printed copy by me (in
particular I would like to make written notes on it .. )

Not being a texinfo adept, I'm not sure how to set about this.

If anyone can drop me a sufficient hint as to how to set about it, or
point to a ready-made version somewhere, I'd be very grateful.

With thanks,
Ted.                                    ([hidden email])