octave & netcdf

octave & netcdf – After installing netcdf package in octave and making sure that test_netcdf gives all "OK" answers, I have tried to check out the exampl...
On Mon, Nov 30, 2015 at 9:15 PM, Clinton Winant <clinton.winant@...> wrote: > After installing netcdf package in octave and making su...
This might help??? cdw@Meursault:/HOME/cdw/Hardware/Supermicro$ nc-config --all This netCDF 4.3.3.1 has been built with the following features...
On Mon, Nov 30, 2015 at 9:58 PM, Clinton Winant <clinton.winant@...> wrote: > This might help??? > cdw@Meursault:/HOME/cdw/Hardwa...
The main difference is the netcdf 4, right? I wonder if the netcdf octave package expects that?? Maybe Alex will shed some light. I have deter...
Hi all, The default format for octave-netcdf is netcdf4 (as in matlab). I guess that you have multiple versions of ncdump on your system and o...
Well nothing is easy, and it seems ubuntu 15.10 is the release from hell. The Unidata netcdf folks say it is not at the moment possible to compil...
Hi Clinton, Your issues on ubuntu 15.10 are very strange. I had a VM of this version of ubuntu and it worked for me with netcdf library from t...
Hi Dmitri, thanks so much for the prompt answer. I hope I can return the favor some day cdw@Meursault:/HOME/cdw/Roms/octave/CDW/IC$ ls -la t...