octave dev

Damien Perrelet
Hi all,

I'm mostly a Octave user for a while, but also electronic and software developper involved in SoC hard.+soft design in my job.
I like open source, use ubuntu and Octave to do signal processing, plotting, serial communication with hardware with Gui made in Octave.

So I don't know if I can help but will be happy to contribute.

If possible could you add me in this mailling list?

Best regards

Damien Perrelet

Re: octave dev

Ricardo
Hello.
To subscribe to the mail list see
https://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/octave-maintainers

There are some ideas in https://wiki.octave.org/Short_projects to
contribute with code. There are some functions in MATLAB that were not
implemented in Octave yet, some of these functions are really easy to
implement.

Cheers,
Ricardo.

> Hi all,
>
> I'm mostly a Octave user for a while, but also electronic and software
> developper involved in SoC hard.+soft design in my job.
> I like open source, use ubuntu and Octave to do signal processing,
> plotting, serial communication with hardware with Gui made in Octave.
>
> So I don't know if I can help but will be happy to contribute.
>
> If possible could you add me in this mailling list?
>
> Best regards
>
> Damien Perrelet

Re: octave dev

Carlo de Falco-2

> Il giorno 08 apr 2019, alle ore 20:45, Damien Perrelet <[hidden email]> ha scritto:
>
> Hi all,
>
> I'm mostly a Octave user for a while, but also electronic and software developper involved in SoC hard.+soft design in my job.
> I like open source, use ubuntu and Octave to do signal processing, plotting, serial communication with hardware with Gui made in Octave.
>
> So I don't know if I can help but will be happy to contribute.
>
> If possible could you add me in this mailling list?
>
> Best regards
>
> Damien Perrelet

Welcome!

You don't need to ask permission to join, you can just
subscribe yourself from the web interface here:

c.