[octave forge] miscellaneous package

JohnD
A recent bug report [1] came up on the miscellaneous package [2] which had
already fixed quite a while ago.

The package looks like it has had work done on it somewhat recently but the
package itself hasn't has a new release since 2014., so anyone have any
objections if I take a look at in in regards to a new release?

[1] https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?56998
[2] https://octave.sourceforge.io/miscellaneous/index.html

JohnD

RE: [octave forge] miscellaneous package

JohnD

I'm just going to do some updates and submit the package to the release
tracker

Re: [octave forge] miscellaneous package

EmmanuelBrandt
Hi, few months ago I failed installing latest but old fits-1.0.7 with
freshly built 5.1.0 because a the simple depracated D_INT in use in the
3 functions it failed. I wrote to the Author Maintainer Dirk Schmidt but
never got any reply since.

So I made my own copy and replaced the 3 occurences od D_INT bu round()
and it works like a charm.