octave-image regionprops: Addition of labeled region in image I

octave-image regionprops: Addition of labeled region in image I

Andreas Weber-3
Dear maintainers,
I've added the parameter "I" for PixelValueMeasurements
MaxIntensity, MinIntensity, MeanIntensity, PixelValues, WeightedCentroid
and made some cleanup of double code, for example
case {"boundingbox", "bounding_box"}
is unneeded because _ are removed with property = lower
(strrep(properties{k}, "_", ""));

Can I push the change?
Regards, Andy

regionprops.patch (6K) Download Attachment

Re: octave-image regionprops: Addition of labeled region in image I

Carnë Draug
On 12 September 2013 20:32, Andreas Weber <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Dear maintainers,
> I've added the parameter "I" for PixelValueMeasurements
> MaxIntensity, MinIntensity, MeanIntensity, PixelValues, WeightedCentroid
> and made some cleanup of double code, for example
> case {"boundingbox", "bounding_box"}
> is unneeded because _ are removed with property = lower
> (strrep(properties{k}, "_", ""));
>
> Can I push the change?

I didn't try to apply the patch and see if it still works but looks
good. Just one note, why didn't you remove the "euler_number" option
like you did to all the other ones with an underscore? Other than
that, I'd say go on push it.

Carnë

Re: octave-image regionprops: Addition of labeled region in image I

Andreas Weber-2
On 13.09.2013 03:50, Carnë Draug wrote:

> On 12 September 2013 20:32, Andreas Weber <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Dear maintainers,
>> I've added the parameter "I" for PixelValueMeasurements
>> MaxIntensity, MinIntensity, MeanIntensity, PixelValues, WeightedCentroid
>> and made some cleanup of double code, for example
>> case {"boundingbox", "bounding_box"}
>> is unneeded because _ are removed with property = lower
>> (strrep(properties{k}, "_", ""));
>>
>> Can I push the change?
>
> I didn't try to apply the patch and see if it still works but looks
> good. Just one note, why didn't you remove the "euler_number" option
> like you did to all the other ones with an underscore?

Hi Carnë,

euler_number slipped through my fingers :-D, my fault. I'll fix it and
push this in the evening or tomorrow. I think I should also add a
description for the new I parameter.

"The optional grayscale image @var{I} is used for PixelValueMeasurements
(MaxIntensity, MinIntensity, MeanIntensity, PixelValues and
WeightedCentroid)."

Andy