octave on macOs crash on closing GUI

ds

octave on macOs crash on closing GUI

ds
Hi all, I installed Octave 5.2.0 on my macOs with brew command. I start GUI
with command "octave --GUI" but when I try to close the GUI, the application
crash.
Can someone help me to solve the problem?

thank you very much
Best Regards
DS

Re: octave on macOs crash on closing GUI

siko1056
On 9/25/20 9:01 PM, ds wrote:

> Hi all, I installed Octave 5.2.0 on my macOs with brew command. I start GUI
> with command "octave --GUI" but when I try to close the GUI, the application
> crash.
> Can someone help me to solve the problem?
>
> thank you very much
> Best Regards
> DS

This is unfortunately a long outstanding issue with the macOS version
[1].  It might finally have been fixed with the upcoming Octave 6
release [2].  Either wait a little for the official release or give
already the test version a try.

Kai

[1] https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?50025
[2]