odepkg-0.8.4_patched for octave Ver. 4

tmacchant
Hello

The odepkg-0.8.4 on the octave-forge site cannot be installed on octave ver. 4.
In odepkg in the mercurial repository can be installed on octave ver. 4 with small modification by John Donoghue.
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?44594

I have made a patched tar ball for those who want use the odepkg package on octave ver. 4 and put on the web site:

http://www.tatsuromatsuoka.com/octave/Eng/odepkg/

This is a temporal treatment until an official new release will be appeared.

See:
http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/Octave-Forge-Octave-4-0-call-for-packages-tp4669204p4669710.html

Regards

Tatsuro

Re: odepkg-0.8.4_patched for octave Ver. 4

tmacchant
> The odepkg-0.8.4 on the octave-forge site cannot be installed on octave ver. 4.
> In odepkg in the mercurial repository can be installed on octave ver. 4 with
> small modification by John Donoghue.
> http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?44594
>

> I have made a patched tar ball for those who want use the odepkg package on
> octave ver. 4 and put on the web site:
>
> http://www.tatsuromatsuoka.com/octave/Eng/odepkg/
>

> This is a temporal treatment until an official new release will be appeared.
>
> See:
> http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/Octave-Forge-Octave-4-0-call-for-packages-tp4669204p4669710.html

The url was a mistake:

See: