pgplot, octave and linux

Michael Martins-2
Hello world

I'm using the excellent pgplot for octave package on our local alpha
cluster and now I want to use it at home with my linux machine, but I
failed to find the correct librarys for the mkoctfile call. Has someone
figured out which library one have to use with linux ?
octave 2.0.9 is configured for dynamic linking (examples work); the kernel
version is 2.0.30 (elf system).

Ciao
        Michael

--
|\  /|  Dr. Michael Martins, Freie Universitaet Berlin