plotting data vs DATE (ie mm:dd:yy:hh:mm:ss)

plotting data vs DATE (ie mm:dd:yy:hh:mm:ss)

Eric de Santis
Hi,

I would like to know how I can plot some of my data (sound pressure levels) against date-time asĀ  mm:dd:yy:hh:mm:ss (for example). I have assembled the time data into a vector as in datenum format but haven't been able to use the dateaxis command as I've seen on some posts.

Thanks in advance for your help,

Eric

Re: plotting data vs DATE (ie mm:dd:yy:hh:mm:ss)

Bill Denney-5
Eric de Santis wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to know how I can plot some of my data (sound pressure
> levels) against date-time as  mm:dd:yy:hh:mm:ss (for example). I have
> assembled the time data into a vector as in datenum format but haven't
> been able to use the dateaxis command as I've seen on some posts.

Hi Eric,

What do you mean that you haven't been able to use the dateaxis
command?  Does the command not exist for you (you need to have the
financial package installed for the dateaxis command)?  If it exists but
isn't working, can you describe the error you're experiencing?

Have a good day,

Bill