plotting error bars with octave

Mike Miller-8
I'd like to plot some data points with uncertainties on top of my
calculations.  Can someone give me a hint as to how this can be
done?  I've been unable to find out how to use the "~" option...

Mike

plotting error bars with octave

John W. Eaton-6
On 18-Feb-1997, Mike Miller <[hidden email]> wrote:

| I'd like to plot some data points with uncertainties on top of my
| calculations.  Can someone give me a hint as to how this can be
| done?  I've been unable to find out how to use the "~" option...

For now you have to use the gplot command instead of plot:

  gplot sort (rand (3, 10))' with errorbars

jwe