print '-dcanvas', Octave 6.2.0

ellocco
Hi,

does someone know what is wrong with this minimal script to print into to
HTML-file?

***

***
The error message that I receive under MSWIN10 is:

Regards,

Stefan

Re: print '-dcanvas', Octave 6.2.0

ellocco
Hi,
the error message is displayed sometimes, I have executed the script on two
MSWIN10-computers under Octave v6.2.0 and on both I have seen this error
message, but after restart of Octave the error-message disappeared on one
machine.
The script seems to be correct, under Ubuntu 20.04/Octave v5.2.0 I can plot
and open the resulting HTML-file in a browser, but the same HTML (created on
the Linux-machine) cannot be displayed under MSWIN10.
Regards,
Stefan

Re: print '-dcanvas', Octave 6.2.0

ellocco
It seems as if my text added as "raw text" cannot bee seen by everyone,
therefore, I add it here again:
***
graphics_toolkit('gnuplot'); figure(1); plot([1:5]);
print(1, '-dcanvas', 'd:\tmp\test_MSWIN10_Octave_6.2.0.html');
***
Attached the two different HTML-plot-files.

Regards,
Stefan

test_MSWIN10_Octave_6.html
<https://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/file/t12024/test_MSWIN10_Octave_6.html>