problem with xlsclose

Ramamurthy Dwivedula
Thanks to Octave...

When I run any program with a statement "xlsclose(FPOINTER)", the tabs in editor are getting closed.
I am not sure if this is unique to me...

This turn out to be very inconvenient.  Is there a way I can avoid this?

--
Sincerely

Ramamurthy

Re: problem with xlsclose

Doug Stewart-4
1

On Tue, Dec 24, 2019, 10:16 AM Ramamurthy Dwivedula, <[hidden email]> wrote:
Thanks to Octave...

When I run any program with a statement "xlsclose(FPOINTER)", the tabs in editor are getting closed.
I am not sure if this is unique to me...

This turn out to be very inconvenient.  Is there a way I can avoid this?

--
Sincerely

Ramamurthy

What version of octave are you using. What OS are you using?

Re: problem with xlsclose

siko1056
On 12/25/19 2:27 AM, Doug Stewart wrote:

> On Tue, Dec 24, 2019, 10:16 AM Ramamurthy Dwivedula,
>
>     Thanks to Octave...
>
>     When I run any program with a statement "xlsclose(FPOINTER)", the
>     tabs in editor are getting closed.
>     I am not sure if this is unique to me...
>
>     This turn out to be very inconvenient.  Is there a way I can avoid this?
>
>     --
>     Sincerely
>
>     Ramamurthy
>

>     What version of octave are you using. What OS are you using?

If you are using Octave 5.1.0, then this problem has already been
reported [1] and will be fixed with the next release Octave 5.2.0 soon.
 Please be patient.

HTH,
Kai

[1] https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?55823