problems with latest strread (comma delimiters)

problems with latest strread (comma delimiters) – Hi I'm trying to use textread but had trouble on Octave 3.4.2 (built from source on Ubuntu 11.04). Therefore, I downloaded the latest strread.m...
If you do not specify a delimiter character in strread calls, any whitespace character is supposed to be delimiter character. (Default whitesp...
RE: problems with latest strread (comma delimiters) – Hi Philip > > If you do not specify a delimiter character in strread calls, any whitespace > character is supposed to be delimiter c...
Maybe, but if ML works otherwise, its behavior would be at variance with its own docs. Wouldn't surprise me, BTW. So, what else should...
Re: problems with latest strread (comma delimiters) – On Oct 19, 2011, at 5:03 AM, PhilipNienhuis wrote: > krthie wrote: >> >> Hi Philip >>> >>> If you do not...
Ben Abbott wrote: > On Oct 19, 2011, at 5:03 AM, PhilipNienhuis wrote: > >> krthie wrote: >>> >>> Hi Philip &g...
On Oct 19, 2011, at 10:03 AM, Philip Nienhuis wrote: > Ben Abbott wrote: >> On Oct 19, 2011, at 5:03 AM, PhilipNienhuis wrote: >...
RE: problems with latest strread (comma delimiters) – Hi Apologies, I haven't filed the bug report yet that Philip requested. It might be a few more days before I can find the time. However, I'm not...
Yes please do; just include your original command lines + results. I did some research on the web and I think you are probably right. IMO ...
Hi I've finally submitted a bug report on this, see https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/index.php?34734 I've also updated a related bug report https...