qqplot

Ruxandra Golinescu
I've been trying to use qqplot for samples with more than 9 values and
it doesn't seem to work: it is just hanging there for hours without
giving any result, while for samples of <=9 values, it works just fine
and quite fast.

I would appreciate any idea,

Ruxandra

Re: qqplot

Kurt Hornik-2

> I've been trying to use qqplot for samples with more than 9 values and
> it doesn't seem to work: it is just hanging there for hours without
> giving any result, while for samples of <=9 values, it works just fine
> and quite fast.

Well, for me it just worked with a sample of size 45 and failed when one
value was added ...

> I would appreciate any idea,

I need to take a closer look at what happens.  Will take some time,
though.

-kh