qt plot not working

suvit verma
Hey There,
I have installed octave version-4.2.2 on fedora 29, but the qt plot is not working. it is showing a black plot in result
Following code was used to produce the result:
>> x = -10:0.1:10;
>> plot (x, sin (x));

. Please help.

Screenshot from 2019-05-04 14-01-09.png (38K) Download Attachment

Re: qt plot not working

tmacchant
--- suvit.verma1105
> Hey There,I have installed octave version-4.2.2 on fedora 29, but the qt plot is not working. it is showing a black plot in result
> Following code was used to produce the result:
> >> x = -10:0.1:10;
> >> plot (x, sin (x));
>
> . Please help.

I have experienced similar result on octave on cygwin and octave on wsl (ubuntu 18.04).

In my case, issue was solved by changing Xserver option.

The qt graphics_tookit strongly depends on hardware and software setting of graphics.

I cannot give you solution for your case.
I advise you to write more details of hardware and software information for graphics.

Tatsuro