query

Nemes Laszlo

I would like to know if there is an Octave package that would work under windows (especially Win7 32 bit)?

Best regards

László Nemes

Re: query

nrjank
Administrator
On Thu, Apr 2, 2020 at 11:13 AM Nemes Laszlo <[hidden email]> wrote:

I would like to know if there is an Octave package that would work under windows (especially Win7 32 bit)?

I haven't heard of any of the 32-bit versions  of octave having trouble under Windows 7.  Have you tried the latest one listed on the download page? There is a section for 32bit installers under the Windows tab at:

if you use a zip package instead of executable installer, be sure to follow the directions here:
https://wiki.octave.org/Octave_for_Microsoft_Windows