question

Celso Melchiades Doria
I am trying to install Octave
  • octave-5.1.0-w64-installer.exe (~ 286 MB) [signature]

  • and my LapTop claims it can't be done. My lapTop is a 64 bit- op syst, x64 based processor, DELL, Inspiration 5570.

  • Thanks

  • --
    Dr. Celso Melchiades Doria
    UFSC, Depto de Matemática
    Campus Universitário, Trindade
    88040-900, Florianopolis-SC
    Brasil
    tel: +55 48  3721 3686.

    Re: question

    BGreen

    --
    Dr. Celso Melchiades Doria
    UFSC, Depto de Matemática
    Campus Universitário, Trindade
    88040-900, Florianopolis-SC
    Brasil
    tel: +55 48  3721 3686.

    It's unlikely anyone will be able to help without some details about the error messages you received.

    Re: question

    Augustin Lefèvre

    administrator rights might be required to install software on your machine.

    You should contact your academic staff first.

    Otherwise, can you make a screen capture of your "LapTop's claim" and share it on the list ?