re: 1x1 matrices to pytave

Colin Macdonald-2
[replying to list]

On 13/07/16 00:26, Abhinav Tripathi wrote:
> I've finally completed the changes so that 1x1 matrices are not
> converted to numpy arrays.
> I wanted to do it without much code duplication. And also I had no
> knowledge of the Python and numpy C++ libraries.
> So, I had to go through the docs and sources. Finally figured out a way
> to do that with minimum changes.
> I'll send the PR within a few hours.

Thanks, sometimes it does take longer to write short patch than a long
one [1].  I'll review when I get a chance.

[1] There is a good quote by Mark Twain (?) on this.

best,
Colin

Re: 1x1 matrices to pytave

nrjank
On Wed, Jul 13, 2016 at 12:45 PM, Colin Macdonald <[hidden email]> wrote:
[replying to list]

On 13/07/16 00:26, Abhinav Tripathi wrote:

<snipping all of topical relevance to the list>

Thanks, sometimes it does take longer to write short patch than a long one [1].  I'll review when I get a chance.

[1] There is a good quote by Mark Twain (?) on this.

For those who desire a brief respite from all things mathematical, here is the story behind this quote (actually a series of quotes by many people, none of whom were Mark Twain: