reading unbuffered data

Michael Frech
I have a quesiton with respect to reading unbuffered data (using
the write command in c).
How can I do this with octave?

The file contains integer values of different length

cheers,

Michael

reading unbuffered data

John W. Eaton-6
On 12-Aug-1998, Michael Frech <[hidden email]> wrote:

| I have a quesiton with respect to reading unbuffered data (using
| the write command in c).
| How can I do this with octave?
|
| The file contains integer values of different length

I'm not sure what you mean by unbuffered here.  Perhaps you really
mean binary data?  If so, take a look at the documentation for Octave's
fread and fwrite functions.  They work much like the fread and fwrite
functions in C.

jwe