removing plot borders

Ron Crummett
Hi -

Is there a way to remove the square plot window borders in Octave?  I am
trying to plot a Smith Chart with some annotation on it, and the square
borders interfere with some of the numbers being readable.  I have seen
how I can modify my .gnuplot file to do this, but I don't want to do it
all of the time, which is what it appears I will get if I edit my
.gnuplot file.  Thanks.

-Ron Crummett

Re: removing plot borders

Stéfan van der Walt
Hi Ron

You might try to talk to gnuplot directly, with something like

__gnuplot_set__ border 0

Regards
Stéfan