resolution of tiff file

Rory Conolly
Hi, for submission of a manuscript for publication in a journal, I need to save some graphics as tiff files at 300 dpi resolution. I'm running Octave 6.2 in Windows 10. When I save my onscreen figure as a tiff file, the saved image is 96 dpi. Is it possible to change this to 300 dpi?

Thanks.

- Rory

Re: resolution of tiff file

BGreen

On Thu, Mar 4, 2021 at 6:12 PM Rory Conolly <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi, for submission of a manuscript for publication in a journal, I need to save some graphics as tiff files at 300 dpi resolution. I'm running Octave 6.2 in Windows 10. When I save my onscreen figure as a tiff file, the saved image is 96 dpi. Is it possible to change this to 300 dpi?

Thanks.

- Rory

See the documentation here for help on how to adapt your code to save with increased resolution, For `print` the option `-rNUM` adjusts DPI.

Re: resolution of tiff file

BGreen

On Thu, Mar 4, 2021 at 6:35 PM Rory Conolly <[hidden email]> wrote:

Thanks.

You're welcome.