run python from octave

Igor1954
run python from octave I run python : output = system ("path\abc.py",1) As a rezult output=1 But abc.py do not begin run without diagostic error. Can you help? In Matlab I use next comands: system('cd C:path\') system('cd C:\path\ && start python name_file.py') In Octave these commands give an error - &&

Re: run python from octave

This list is intended for discussions about Octave development.  For
help using Octave, please use the discourse help forum here:

   https://octave.discourse.group/

or the [hidden email] mailing list.

jwe

On 4/2/21 11:45 AM, Igor1954 wrote:
> run python from octave I run python : output = system ("path\abc.py",1)
> As a rezult output=1 But abc.py do not begin run without diagostic
> error. Can you help? In Matlab I use next comands: system('cd C:path\')
> system('cd C:\path\ && start python name_file.py') In Octave these
> commands give an error - &&
> at Nabble.com.

Re[2]: run python from octave

Igor1954
Thanks for the help.

I took a radical path.
Install Windows 10.
Changed the name of the administrator from Cyrillic to English.
Successfully starting python from octave:
system('C:\username\...python\...\ start python name_file.py')

Best regards,
Igor