signal 1.2.0 released

Carnë Draug-2
Hi everyone

a new release of signal package is out, version 1.2.0, by Carnë Draug.
Enjoy Octave responsibly.

Carnë

Re: signal 1.2.0 released

Rafael Laboissière
* Carnë Draug <[hidden email]> [2012-09-21 15:56]:

> a new release of signal package is out, version 1.2.0, by Carnë Draug.

Thanks for this new release.  A minor remark: file inst/clustersegment.m
in the tarball has wring permissions.  Please, fix this in the next
release.

Rafael

Re: signal 1.2.0 released

Juan Pablo Carbajal
On Sat, Sep 22, 2012 at 10:30 PM, Rafael Laboissiere
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> * Carnë Draug <[hidden email]> [2012-09-21 15:56]:
>
>> a new release of signal package is out, version 1.2.0, by Carnë Draug.
>
> Thanks for this new release.  A minor remark: file inst/clustersegment.m
> in the tarball has wring permissions.  Please, fix this in the next
> release.
>
> Rafael

Hi Rafael,

That was me again. Fixed it. i am sorry. I have to find out when these
changes are happening.

Thank you!

--
M. Sc. Juan Pablo Carbajal
-----

Re: signal 1.2.0 released

Carnë Draug-2
On 22 September 2012 22:30, Rafael Laboissiere <[hidden email]> wrote:
> * Carnë Draug <[hidden email]> [2012-09-21 15:56]:
>
>> a new release of signal package is out, version 1.2.0, by Carnë Draug.
>
> Thanks for this new release.  A minor remark: file inst/clustersegment.m
> in the tarball has wring permissions.  Please, fix this in the next
> release.

Thanks for reporting. It has already been fixed (thanks to Juan Carbajal).

Carnë