simulated annealing

NASIRU ABDULLAHI
Good Day all;
I have an allocation -location problem that I want to solve using "simulated annealing algorithm"
Does any one here has a simulated annealing codes that I can modify to suit my purpose?
Thanks so much for your anticipated response
Nasiru Abdullahi
Maths Dept NDA Kaduna

Re: simulated annealing

siko1056
On 11/18/19 1:23 AM, NASIRU ABDULLAHI wrote:
> Good Day all;
> I have an allocation -location problem that I want to solve using
> "simulated annealing algorithm"
> Does any one here has a simulated annealing codes that I can modify to
> suit my purpose?
> Thanks so much for your anticipated response
> Nasiru Abdullahi
> Maths Dept NDA Kaduna

See "nonlin_min" of the optim package, demonstration 2 [1].

HTH,
Kai

[1] https://octave.sourceforge.io/optim/function/nonlin_min.html