sliding bar on chart

LucaLuca
This post was updated on .
hi,

if I want to use many values ​​to display, is it possible to have a scroll
bar in the graph?

see this pics

https://gyazo.com/ea4a8c4310c91c2e7763b02d3e7b4f01

Re: see chart with sliding bar

Francesco Potortì
>if I want to use many values to display, is it possible to have a scroll
>bar in the graph?

I am not sure I understand your question.  Maybe what you need is to
zoom in the graph?

--
IPIN'19 http://ipin2019.isti.cnr.it    Voice:  +39.050.621.3058
Francesco Potortì (ricercatore)        Mobile: +39.348.8283.107

Re: see chart with sliding bar

Francesco Potortì
>>if I want to use many values to display, is it possible to have a scroll
>>>bar in the graph?
>>
>>I am not sure I understand your question.  Maybe what you need is to
>>zoom in the graph?
>
>Yes...i want that

If you cannot manage to zoom the graph, please describe exactly what is
your operating system, your Octave version and the the exact actions you
have done.

Please answer to all (that is to the list too, not only to me), so that
this discussion can be read by everyone on the mailing list.

Also, please use bottom posting, which is the rule on this list (that
is, please answer under the quoted text, rather than above).