small concat fix

David Bateman-3
In the ::concat functions I tested whether the final matrix was empty,
before working on it. However, a slight speed up for the case of
concatenation with empty matrices can be had if the matrix to be inserted
into the final matrix is tested...

This minor patch does that...

Regards
David

Motorola CRM                                 +33 1 69 35 48 04 (Ph)
Parc Les Algorithmes, Commune de St Aubin    +33 1 69 35 77 01 (Fax)
91193 Gif-Sur-Yvette FRANCE

[x] General Business Information
[ ] Motorola Internal Use Only
[ ] Motorola Confidential Proprietary

patch.concat20040824 (2K) Download Attachment

small concat fix

John W. Eaton-6
On 24-Aug-2004, David Bateman <[hidden email]> wrote:

| In the ::concat functions I tested whether the final matrix was empty,
| before working on it. However, a slight speed up for the case of
| concatenation with empty matrices can be had if the matrix to be inserted
| into the final matrix is tested...
|
| This minor patch does that...

I applied these changes.