solving nonlinear system of equations

John Utz-3

Hello everybody;

        I am trying to repeatedly solve some equations for CMOS inverters.
I thought that i could use fsolve, but it does not appear to be the case.

fsolve expects you to provide some initial conditions. i dont have any. i
simply have two nonlinear equations in two unknowns. These two equations
can be solved analytically, but i have lots of them and lots of associated
parameters to vary. Is there a solver that does not require initial
conditions?

tnx for any suggestions!

john
 John Utz [hidden email]
        idiocy is the impulse function in the convolution of life