statistics of DASPK

Sebastian Schöps
Hi everyone,

the underlying fortran code of DASPK has detailed statistics (iwork, rwork) of the integration process, but these information are not given to octave as far as I understood the c++ source code.
Is there an easy way to get the statistics within octave or do I have to patch the source code? If his is necessary, is there someone who can help me or at least point me in the right direction?

Thanks
Sebastian
--
Psssst! Schon das coole Video vom GMX MultiMessenger gesehen?
Der Eine für Alle: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/messenger03

statistics of DASPK

John W. Eaton-6
On  5-Aug-2008, [hidden email] wrote:

| the underlying fortran code of DASPK has detailed statistics (iwork,
| rwork) of the integration process, but these information are not
| given to octave as far as I understood the c++ source code.  Is
| there an easy way to get the statistics within octave or do I have
| to patch the source code? If his is necessary, is there someone who
| can help me or at least point me in the right direction?

You would need to modify Octave's interface to DASPK to return the
information you are interested in.